At New Etown Cemeteries, we encourage our families to consider pre-arrangement of their cemetery needs. Just as preparing a will is an intelligent and responsible act, arranging for your final resting place is equally wise and compassionate. Many families are surprised to learn how many advantages pre-arrangement actually provides.
– Pre-arrangement protects loved ones from having to make difficult decisions in the midst of their grief.
– Purchasing now offers protection from future price increases.
– Eliminates a financial burden for loved ones left behind.
– Allows decisions concerning burial to be thoughtful ones.
– Provides time to discuss arrangements with family members.
– Through advance planning, payment of burial expenses can be made to fit your budget.
Well taken care of cemetery.
Well Taken Care Of
Thank you for helping me with my parents’ grave and getting the urn unstuck! It was a pleasure to meet you and hope you have a great birthday on the 11th!
– Kay Sturdivant
Thank you for helping me with my parents’ grave–
I was able to return to Kentucky two weeks ago. I visited the family graves of Garland Johnson and Bernard & Edith Mae Henderson, Becky Eaton and Jo Ann Henderson. I am so thankful for the TLC you give these places. Thank you and love!
-Connie Henderson Nelson
I am so thankful for the TLC you give these places!
Thank you for the beautiful vase and setting it. It is exactly what I wanted. The color is such a good match.
It is exactly what I wanted.
Thank you for your kindness with Mom’s funeral. You all have been so nice.
Thank you for your kindness…
From the family of Ben Partin II, thank you for your kindness and thoughtfulness. It is much appreciated during this time.
Jay and Family
Kindness and Thoughtfulness
We want to extend our deepest thanks to you for all your hard work in the handling of my father’s burial.
John and Lisa Spellman